The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Looking for prestige ?

Knorp

So Bart - when does your's arrive (looks right up your street!)
Oh does it really ? Right up my street, hey ?! :D

Well actually NO it doesn't: I'll be waiting and looking forward to the FF version later this year.
Plenty of rumours pointing that direction ... :lecture:

Kind regards.

jonoslack

Trouble with a full frame version is all the lenses - presumably there will need to be a whole new batch. (I guess some of the old limiteds will work, but none of the newer lenses).

Still, I can see the attraction - but only if they can keep the size the same.

Knorp

Trouble with a full frame version is all the lenses - presumably there will need to be a whole new batch. (I guess some of the old limiteds will work, but none of the newer lenses).

Still, I can see the attraction - but only if they can keep the size the same.
We'll see but I'll be prepared: FF 17/4.0 Fisheye, FF 20/2.8, FF 28/3.5 Shift, FF 77/1.8, FF 135/2.5 and a lovely FF 50/1.2 ... :toocool:
Ow - and a Leitaxed 100/2.8 Macro ... :p

I'd say: bring it on !

Kind regards.

Last edited:

iiiNelson

We'll see but I'll be prepared: FF 17/4.0 Fisheye, FF 20/2.8, FF 28/3.5 Shift, FF 77/1.8, FF 135/2.5 and a lovely FF 50/1.2 ... :toocool:
Ow - and a Leitaxed 100/2.8 Macro ... :p

I'd say: bring it on !

Kind regards.
No 31/1.8!?!

The 31/1.8 and 77/1.8 alone almost made me a Pentaxian on a few occasions. Just was a bit concerned with the QC given Jonoslack's unfortunate history but it was never due to the capability of the IQ.

Knorp

Hi there Tre,

actually right now no nothing - all stolen last year August.
That was exit Pentax for me. Sad.

All the best.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member