The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with images taken with the Pentax K1

Quentin_Bargate

K1, 15-30mm @15mm. This has been partially corrected in ACR but to remove all of the converging verticals would make it look a little unnatural. Cropped fron the bottom.

Last edited:

Quentin_Bargate

K1, 15-30mm @18mm, F/6.3, 1/15 sec, ISO200, Pixel Shift. WTC station. The fine holes in the ceiling cause havok on some monitors, but there is no moire or patterning at all at full size - one of the advnatages of Pixel Shift. To take this shot, the K1 was rested on a railing.

Quentin_Bargate

It took forever but this Calitrava station turned out to be a wonderfull building. Nice shot!
Michiel, thanks, and you are right about the Oculus and station, etc. It is really impressive. Great trip to NY, love the place!

One more thing about the shot. SilkyPix did a great job of eliminating visible movement for pedestrians walking through the shot. It is also the software I have to use to decode raw files from my Fuji GFX 50S, so I am beginning to get used to it.

Last edited: