The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with images taken with the Pentax K1

WildRover

Here's another photo with the Pentax-FA 645 400mm with the Pentax adapter. The ice here this winter never got thick and immense as it often does. At least that I saw. There was a cold snap around Christmas where I didn't make it to the Lake Michigan shore and I may have missed some good ice then. So the allure of beautiful ice wasn't strong during our mild winter and the little ice that was here at Cave Point was gone. And then snow storm Stella blew through. The storm's effect here in Wisconsin wasn't much with only a little snow. But the counter clockwise rotation of the large low pressure system brought fairly strong cold north winds and waves that was perfect for creating some nice ice.

Rick

Attachments

WildRover

Wave action at Cave Point two days prior than my previous post. Its interesting to see the ice buildup between this and the other shot in just a couple days of only moderately cold temps.

Rick

Pentax K-1, Pentax 645-FA 400mm with adapter

Attachments

Michiel Schierbeek

From the Opale et Albâtre series. Right now I am crowdfunding to publish a book called Opale et Albâtre.
Right now i am at 65% so all goes quiet well.
If anybody would like to contribute by for example buy a copy the book in advance.
You can find all information here: www.voordekunst.nl/projecten/5324
I am even acting in a subtitled promoclip! ;)
The booklaunch will be the 7th of juli in Amsterdam

Ault, France
A35

Hi everyone. I was very "quiet" in last month My K1 DFA 24-70 and 60-250 went to service centre as 1. AF work very very inconsistent. 2. picture quality was bad. DFA 24-70 worse than cheap F35-70. Yes I made a lot of test shots. It was my second attempt to service. DFA 24-70 shown also some decentring of lenses as left side was worse than right. So they work hard and I hope correct everything. Meanwhile I bought ultra sharp DFA 50mm 2.8 and next festival started. This time baroque music, exhausting but not as bigger event.
So what I got for your:
1. 76mpix vertical panorama 3 shots, pixelshift. RAW -> DCU 5.7 ->AutoPanoGiga ->PS + NIK -> Export from C1 :) So lot of soft involved.
DCU is sooo slow I'm feeling like Sigma user :/