The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

RAW processors challenge

Hi everybody.
I'm PC user and I'm using LR basically from the beginning of my adventure with DSLR. So, I know LR quite well especially well about it's issues.
From time when I bought K1 my problems with LR grown.
Color casts, shifts, burned pixels (than you LED monochrome lights). And speed. 8 core processor, 32 GB of ram, SSD for system, RAID 0 for files. 4GB video card for processing. Still LR can choke with touching sliders. I know I should buy MAC ;).
So I started to search for something new. As we know SilkyPic is... let say not best option for everyone ;).
So I'm now checking Capture One 9.3. And it is much better in term of color, gradients of color. I still need to learn lot of stuff (thanks LuLa for great tutorals!)
Still looking for something that give me outside border and watermark as morgify plugin in LR

I wrote this post as it could help those of you who have similar problems.
Below simple difference LR and C1 (or CO):
What was much harder for that picture: get smooth gradient from led lamps
First LR

And C1