The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

645Z DXO Mark

pegelli

You would love it! :grin: It is not much bigger as your big Sony camera.
And you can travel and pick a small set of lenses if you wish. A35, FA55, FA75 and A150

I'll have a fat camera and remain slim :toocool:
I fondled with it in the shop and I think it's twice as heavy and "voluptuous" as my Sony A850 (not the smallest/lightest/subtle DSLR out there), which is now usually left at home in favour of an A7 which is really small (I think the same as your A7r) and a few few MF primes. Still need to make a profile for it, but colour wise I have no real problems with it, but I hardly make pictures worth printing in a book so converting it to a lithographic printable file is entirely uncharted territory for me. :confused:

So my remedy for staying slim will have to be to go out further and longer :salute: