The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recommendations for inexpensive double-sided paper?

Lisa

Every year, I make calendars for family & friends, using double-sided paper. In the past, I've used Inkjetart's "duo brite matte" paper, because it was reasonable quality and inexpensive (about US$1 per 13"x19" sheet, if I recall correctly). However, they've discontinued it. Can anyone recommend any other 13"x19" double-sided reasonable-quality paper that is relatively inexpensive? I'd like to keep it under about US$2 per sheet if possible, and am happy to purchase up to 100 sheets. I don't care between matte, semigloss & glossy, as long as the colors don't look overly muddy and one can write on it. I'm printing on an Epson 3800.

Thanks,
Lisa