The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson 7900/ink consumption

celina20

In B&H page of Epson 7900 I've read a User Review telling that he has "an average of 0.4ml of total ink consumption for an 8x10".
I am in the way of buying this printer, so, : Can I expect this performance of ink consumption printing a file at this size : Print Quality = Fine/Super photo 1440 dpi/no advance option with Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper ?
Can't find in the web clear information of ink usage of the 7900 in an easy way to understand.

Thanks a lot

Luis

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
In B&H page of Epson 7900 I've read a User Review telling that he has "an average of 0.4ml of total ink consumption for an 8x10".
I am in the way of buying this printer, so, : Can I expect this performance of ink consumption printing a file at this size : Print Quality = Fine/Super photo 1440 dpi/no advance option with Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper ?
Can't find in the web clear information of ink usage of the 7900 in an easy way to understand.

Thanks a lot

Luis
tough to nail this down ... I don't really track it this closely, but I believe most feel it takes about 1.1 to 1.3 ml per square foot, which puts an 8x10 around that number.