The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson 3800 Print Preview Question

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I've switched computers and reloaded software onto a Mac with 10.5.8. I used to get a number of print/driver preview boxes when printing from photoshop (CS4). I longer get those screens. Have I missed loading something or updating a piece of software? So the boxes with things like advanced color settings aren't showing up.

Kurt

Eoin

Hi Kurt,

If I'm thinking of the same options that caught me out when I upgraded to SL a few months ago, you'll find all the options for the advanced printing functions by clicking the button I've marked in red.

On the fresh install of the driver it does not display these settings by default until you click this button.

Hope this is the answer you're looking for.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Thanks for posting, Eoin. I reloaded the software and stumbled across the button yesterday. So I was able to find it on my own. I'm usually more intuitive ... but it was a head scratcher for awhile. Hopefully, your image will help anyone else who may become confused. :)

Kurt

Eoin

Yes, it's obscure for sure. The main reason being once you click the button to show the advanced options they keep showing until you click it again and who ever clicks it again :eek:.

You're sorted which is the main thing. :thumbup: