The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New Epson Mac Snow Leopard drivers

dick

Has anyone installed and used the latest New Epson Mac Snow Leopard printer drivers... will they make my Epson Stylus Photo 2100 worth buying paper for?

I am almost thinking of creating a Windows partition so I can use the proper printer driver!

Godfrey

Epson Stylus Photo 2100? Can't find it even on the Epson USA website.

I don't know what you mean by "... use the proper printer driver!" either. I print with an Epson Photo R2400 printer using Mac OS X v10.6.6 and the current Epson driver for it. Works perfectly ... it's the "proper printer driver". ??

dick

Epson Stylus Photo 2100? Can't find it even on the Epson USA website.

I don't know what you mean by "... use the proper printer driver!" either. I print with an Epson Photo R2400 printer using Mac OS X v10.6.6 and the current Epson driver for it. Works perfectly ... it's the "proper printer driver". ??
I think they call it the 1900 or 2000 in the USA.

the proper printer driver is is the Epson one that make it work like a semi-pro photo printer - the original ¿guten? Apple drive made it work like an office printer.