The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson Exhibition Canvas Satin vs Premier Generations Satin Canvas

strok

I print mostly on Epson Exhibition Canvas Satin and was happy over all with results, But I had a chance to try a Premier Generations Satin Canvas and it seems to me i'm getting better details in shadows, now I'm not sure if I use a proper profile to print on epson canvas or this is something different (like epson canvas better with matt black..)
Please leave your feedback, or help me to get it done properly.
Regards
------------------------------------------
My setup: epson 9880 with photo black
----------------
Epson Exhibition Canvas Satin - recomended profile: Watercolor paper, radiant white.

Premier Generations Satin Canvas - recomended profile: Ultra smooth fine art paper.
---------------

O

ormike

Hello,
I print on a Epson 9900 and just received word from a client that the ink was rubbing off the Exhibition Canvas. I went through to my proof library and sure enough the ink rubs off even 3 weeks weeks after printing. These prints have not been sprayed and I know they need to be sprayed to be resistant to water etc. but the ink should not rub off after the print is dry if the coating is stable. Have you had any similar results?