The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Web authoring software

gurtch

I built my present web site in 2002 using Front Page 2002 software. I maintain it myself. It is time for me to upgrade my site. My plan is to do it seamlessly: First do a brand new site on my PC, then contact my web service provider, and somehow coordinate the uploading of my new site and deleting the old site. I have noted that Microsoft discontinued Front page around 2006, so the software is an orphan. Looking for advice: should I use Frontpage 2002 for the rebuild? Or is there another "USER FRIENDLY" program out there? Please keep in mind, I'm 74 years old, and maintain, and update, the site myself, so ease of use is imortant. Also, I am not a Pro, but do supplement my income with my photography and web site.
Thanks in advance....:rolleyes:
Dave Gurtcheff
www.modernpictorials.com