The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Alternative for Harman Matt FB Mp Warmtone?

cep

I have been printing in black & white on this sublime paper since first reading about it in British "Black & White magazine" a couple of years ago. After realising recently that my stock was dwindling I tried to buy some on-line only to realise that Harman had stopped producing it.:eek:

Obviously, this is old news now, but I have reached the end of my reserves and need to find an alternative warmtone matt fibre-based inkjet paper. Ilford Gold Fibre Silk works fairly well for me but I have had some problems with metamerism on prints from my Epson Stylus Pro 4000. The Harman paper was just perfect.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Charles

H

Hemingway

I've been printing both B&W and color on Epson Hot Press Natural. I went through many papers to get to this, and I really like it. I just finished printing seven 16x20" prints for an upcoming show.

I highly recommend Epson Hot Press Natural. Great blacks. No brighteners. Wonderful feel and finish.