The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Archival Storage - 17" x 25" museum cases

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Hi All,

Not entirely sure where to put this thread as it's for the storage of prints in museum cases of the 17" x 25" paper size. Depth is 2.5".

I'm looking to place a custom order; which has a minimum required amount. If I can find enough people interested, I'll do it. Lead time is about 6 weeks.

So if you're interested, let me know the following:
1.) How many boxes you want.
2.) If you want them shipped or will pick them up from me.

Prices are as follows:
$170 - for pick up
$190 - for shipping to you.

Thanks!
-C

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Hi All,

Not entirely sure where to put this thread as it's for the storage of prints in museum cases of the 17" x 25" paper size. Depth is 2.5".

I'm looking to place a custom order; which has a minimum required amount. If I can find enough people interested, I'll do it. Lead time is about 6 weeks.

So if you're interested, let me know the following:
1.) How many boxes you want.
2.) If you want them shipped or will pick them up from me.

Prices are as follows:
$170 - for pick up
$190 - for shipping to you.

Thanks!
-C
Chris Just in case you missed this ...Light Impressions has archival boxes for less than half of the prices of above. The largest size I saw was 17 1/4 x 22 1/4 which is for the 17x22 print size.

bhttp://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/item.action?itemGroupId=262e

I am sure you must have different requirements ..but I have been using the above and other products from Light Impressions with good results.

Roger Dunham

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Thanks for the link Roger, but I'm specifically talking more about the boxes like this:

http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/item.action?itemGroupId=296

And when you add in the $20-25 dollars in shipping, then you've got the same prices I've posted above for the most part. Except for the fact that you'd be getting a 16.5 x 20.5 instead of 17.5 x 25.5 (hence the custom).

Still... It raises an excellent point. I may look into a custom black portfolio box instead of a museum box.