The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPF 6300 Help please

GMB

I have the printer since about 1 year. Until recently everything fine; no major issues. In particular, colors pretty much spot on. But now two problems:

1) When printing from LR3, skins tons look awful. Way too much red. Problem already described here.

2) So I thought what the heck with LR, go to the printing plug in of PS4, wwhich so for worked like a charm. Used all the usual settings, but then it refuses to print ginving me an error message that the paper profile I am using (which I had used since several months) is an ICCv4 profile and that I should change to Adobe CMM or use an ICC profile that is a version prior to ICCv4. Never had that message before, and then got it with all the ICC profiles I had used for months. :loco:

So I did install the Adobe CMM, but prints now look too dark :angry:

Any help much appreciated. Also, any description of the settings that folks use when printing with the 6300/6350/8300 under LR of the PS plug in.

I am using a calibrated monitor.

Thanks.