The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Eizo vs Nec Screens

Paratom

Could anybody comment regarding the following screens:
I want a screen for office work and some photo-editing, which should be easy and good to profile. I dont need 100% accurancy but lets say 90% if possible.
I would not want to go higher in price than 1000- max. 1500 €
Any experience, opinions, reviews regarding the following screens?
Thanks a lot, Tom

Eizo CE210W
Eizo CG222W
Nec MultiSync® LCD2090UXi Photo Edition
Nec MultiSync® LCD2190UXp Photo Edition
Nex Spectra View models

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I love the Eizo products but I'm not sure they meet your price requirements. The NEC are said to be very good. John Paul Caponigro claims the NEC 2690WQXi is the "best monitor I've ever used".

routlaw

Tom

I have had the NEC 2190 uxi for a couple of years now and tell you it is by far the best monitor I have had bar none. Other endorsements of these monitors come from people like Karl Lang the guy who developed the Sony Artisan display. His claim is they are as good maybe better in some ways compared to the Eizo and for way less money. Only the CG series of Eizo's would be in the same league with the NEC pro graphic series as I understand it.

I bought mine from Pro Vantage and got a great deal on it at the time. They seem to be very reputable, no complaints from me at least.

Hope this helps.

Rob