The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

AirPrint - no CM?

scho

I recently purchased an Epson Artisan 730 printer for general office use and occasional small (≤ letter size) photo prints. The printer was installed via bonjour as a wireless network printer from a MacBook Air running Mountain Lion. General printing is great and quick, but I wanted to make and use standard icc profiles for CM printing of photo images. Doesn't seem possible with this setup. All I have available is a dumbed down print dialog with no options other than limited media choices. Do I have to find another driver somewhere that will allow color management?

scho

Problem solved. I reinstalled using the "Epson Artisan 730 Series" driver which gives me access to a CM printing pipeline.