The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Need 7'x5' Gallery Wrap: Where?

David Schneider

I've had two large prints (6'x5' and 7.5'x5') done for a client and he wants a new 7'x5' three inch gallery wrap. Seems the place who printed for me no longer is in business.

Any suggestions on a lab or who can produce a 7'x5' canvas or fabric gallery wrap?

David Schneider

Thanks. Will give them a call. That would certainly cut down on the shipping if they can do it; could just pick it up in Brooklyn.

David Schneider

John,

Duggal got back to me and they can do it, can put the cleat in back so it can be hung flush against a wall, can pick it up at Brooklyn Navy Yard.

Thanks!

David Schneider

Probably my client will pick up the print as he has a Hummer. Otherwise I'd stop in to see you. Be nice to return the visit you made here when we had that medium format get together.

David Schneider

Duggal has been great to work with. Amazed we're finally getting file to them today (Monday) and we think we can pick it up in Manhattan on Saturday. 3.5" gallery wrap, sintra backing, cleat so ready to hang.