The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Printing on leather

P. Chong

Anyone used their inkjets to print on leather?

I have a Canon iPf6350 and am interested to explore printing on leather. I am thinking of a calf leather, natural finish...looks blond, approx 600mm square, 2mm thickmas the media.

Any tips? Yay nay?

R

Rsublileather

Hi

I know it's an old post but others like me might end up here when searching for leather printing solutions.

The pictaleather website has just been launched. Printing full colour permanent images on leather is now made easy to anyone with a flat bed heat press. it's a sublimation leather solution that comes in 2 options.
1 - print on demand service, send us an image and we print it on the pictaleather product of your choice and chip it back to you or drop ship it to a client's address.

2 - you print it yourself with a flat bed heat press. buy sublimation leather blanks such as leather ipad cases, iphone cases etc.

visit the website or contact me for more details.

hope this helps