The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kinda opposite of what everyone wants, Good AIO printers?

K

karrphoto

I was seriously contemplating buying my mom a Epson Artsion 800 for Christmas. Staples has them for $229, I have a $30 off coupon for phone & INet orders and $50 off for recycling my HP Carts. So that would get me down to $150 or so for a $299 printer. Not bad. I like: It prints on CD's. It can copy/scan/fax and she can stick her CF card in and print pics right from the card. What also WAS selling me on it is the fact it's got 5 separate ink tanks. However, I found out Staples doesn't pay to recycle Canon or Epson carts??? Only Lexmark, Dell and HP.

So, is there a Lexmark, Dell or better yet, HP out there that will do this? I haven't seen a decent one really, especially with the print on CD feature.

Thanks