Site Sponsors

Thread: Art printing in Spain?

Post Thanks / Like

Art printing in Spain?

This is a long shot.

Looking for a reliable printer that understands the process in Spain.

Best option is someone in south of Spain, Malaga - Gibraltar, so we can actually meet and set up a strategy in person.

Second best option is 'anyone' in Spain that is known for his/her professionalism and care.

I used to produce myself with an ifp 8000 but this was sold and also pretty dated. I'm looking for a new printer, but will atleast wait until photokina to see if any new generations are presented. I'm most probably buying a 44". In the meantime I need to buy the service elsewhere. I especially need good black&white prints on matt paper.

Any tips are welcome
    Alpa FPS MAX TC | Alpagon 32Hr | Helvetar 75 | Schneider 120N | Leaf Aptus II 5 Leaf Credo 60 | www.danlindberg.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Art printing in Spain?

Sorry to reply your request five years late, but if you are still in need you could check www.graficartprints.com located close to Barcelona, Spain.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Art printing in Spain?

Thanks for the tip
    But I bought an ipf8400 and print inhouse almost on a daily basis.

I had an ipf8000 when that was released many years ago and never had a problem, thus I wanted another Canon.

So far this new Canon seems just as reliable and prints beautifully without any problems. I print mostly canvas but also Ilford Gold Silk paper. Great results
    Alpa FPS MAX TC | Alpagon 32Hr | Helvetar 75 | Schneider 120N | Leaf Aptus II 5 Leaf Credo 60 | www.danlindberg.com