Thread: EPSON 3800 DEAL

DougDolde

EPSON 3800 DEAL

Thought this was worth passing along..

http://www.atlex.com/cgi-bin/commerc...y=C635011UCM-N

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: EPSON 3800 DEAL

I am not sure about refurbished products because i never tested one, but if it is in great condition like NEW then it is worthy, i have this printer and i am happy with it 100%, the only problem with this printer that making me to buy another one later is that it prints up to 17" wide only, i want something like minimum 30-40" wide.

Oxide Blu

Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer - REFURBISHED Standard Model - We are sorry, but this item is SOLD OUT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Oxide Blu View Post
    Epson Stylus Pro 3800 Printer - REFURBISHED Standard Model - We are sorry, but this item is SOLD OUT.
    " We are sorry, but this item is SOLD OUT.

We are trying to get more."

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Epson USA has a deal on refurb 3800s for $895 here http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/B...yes&oid=-13270
    I bought one last June and it has been a good performer for me. I did have a problem with the paper detection sensor and they sent a replacement unit within 2 days with full cartridges and prepaid FedEx to return the broken one. Can't say anything bad about the way they treat customers!

Al
    Al Tanabe my website https://www.altanabe.com

jeffrisk

Great resource Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

While this thread was started a few months back, you can now buy a new 3800 for around $800 since Epson has a $300 rebate. Most resellers make money by charging shipping costs, but Epson drop ships these for free, so find a good retailer willing to give a close enough price to B&H's along with free shipping (B&H charges shipping). Unbelievable deal for such a great printer, and a printer that ships with about $450 worth of ink.

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by schweikert View Post
    While this thread was started a few months back, you can now buy a new 3800 for around $800 since Epson has a $300 rebate. Most resellers make money by charging shipping costs, but Epson drop ships these for free, so find a good retailer willing to give a close enough price to B&H's along with free shipping (B&H charges shipping). Unbelievable deal for such a great printer, and a printer that ships with about $450 worth of ink.
    I get most if not all my supplies from Inkjetart.com in Utah. I brought my 9800 from them and they had it dropped shiped directly from Epson saving the cost of shipping.

Don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Professional View Post
    I am not sure about refurbished products because i never tested one, but if it is in great condition like NEW then it is worthy, i have this printer and i am happy with it 100%, the only problem with this printer that making me to buy another one later is that it prints up to 17" wide only, i want something like minimum 30-40" wide.
    As you no doubt know the sizes you want to print force you to go all the way up to the 9880, a really big and expensive printer.

I still have my 7800 which I love and for the few times I want and need to go beyond 24" I go to a professional lab. The 9880 is just too big for my little studio and is unwieldy when making smaller prints (although you could additionally have a 3800 for those)

Woody