The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tips on a smaller printer

DrakeJ

I'm looking for a printer that has a rather small footprint size, although it should be able to print to about A4 in size, or 8.3 x 11.7 in.

I need it to be very color accurate as I wish to use it as proofing my shots and/or showing it to a client during a shoot.

I would appreciate if anyone on this forum has any tips on what printer I should take a closer look at :)

bradhusick

I am a big fan of the Canon printers. For color work, the Pro-100 does a great job. For color and black and white, the Pro-10 since it's a pigment based printer. These print up to 13" wide paper. Each one is often sold with huge rebates and free paper.

I can't think of a great printer that's smaller than these.

DrakeJ

I am a big fan of the Canon printers. For color work, the Pro-100 does a great job. For color and black and white, the Pro-10 since it's a pigment based printer. These print up to 13" wide paper. Each one is often sold with huge rebates and free paper.

I can't think of a great printer that's smaller than these.
Thanks Brad! I'll take a look at the Canon line.

DrakeJ

Thanks for the tips so far, unfortunately the Epson and the Canon are too large in their footprint. I really don't need A3 size, A4 is good enough. Any tips on smaller printers than the Epson and the Canon?