The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Can Anyone Measure Epson 7890 Shortest Side 4 Me?

turtle

Hi, Epson 7890 owners! I am considering either an Epson 7890 or 7880 and need to know if I can get it into my loft! I have converted my roofspace into a loft office, but access remains via ladder and hatch. Getting a large printer in there may be impossible.

Can anyone please tell me the shortest dimension to these printers when removed from their stand? I guess this is going to be the height of the unit, when off the stand. This is the shortest dimension on my epson 3880, which is about 9.5". I have 18" width to my ladder hatch.

If one of these 24" printers will go through a 18" wide gap, this would mean getting it into the roof on end. Can anyone tell me if this is even feasible (for a second hand printer that will have ink in it)?

Any guidance is much appreciated! If I end up limited to my 3880 then so be it.

JeRuFo

Udo

Thomas, the shortest dimension of the Epson 7890 is its depth with 60cm. Height is 67cm without the stand.

Regards, Udo