Site Sponsors

Thread: Recommendations for pigment prints

Post Thanks / Like

Recommendations for pigment prints

I'm looking for the best Fine Art pigment printers. Not the machine itself, but a quality studio in the US that can do this work. Thank you.
    Last edited by jdphoto; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:59.

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: Recommendations for pigment prints

I do my printing myself and consider the printer (the machine) not so important but the paper or material base on which the print is made the single most important consideration. There must be many great printers (people) with good profiles, but you must absolutely know or have ideas of the paper or base needed. Of course a good printer can help with the considerations.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Recommendations for pigment prints

Quote Originally Posted by jdphoto View Post
    I'm looking for the best Fine Art pigment printers. Not the machine itself, but a quality studio in the US that can do this work. Thank you.

Hello, we have 25 years of experience with pigmented ink jet printing, are one of only a few Tier 1 Hahnemühle Certified prints studios in the USA (and one of the first), and we can print 60" wide. We print for museums, galleries, photographers and artist and offer other support such as film scanning and electronic retouching. Please visit our web site www.BullivantGallery.com or call us at (314) 865-0077.