The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Print Swap

durrIII

I am arranging another Print Swap over at Photo.net The last one was a great success...so they say! I would love for some of you guys to join in. This time I am giving it a bit of a twist. I will put you in a group of 10 photographers and each will send a print to everyone in their group. 8 x 10 minimum size. Digital or film. Color or B/W. Last time i got prints from Japan, England, Maine, New york, Las Vegas, Canada, Alaska...to name a few. If any of you are interested, send me your mailing address and I will put you in a group. I will be closing the swap out next week. You have until June 1 to get your prints out. Come and join us! Durr Wise durr3 at bellsouth dot net

durrIII

The Print Swap is closed. Sorry you guys would not join us. I have prints coming for Germany, France, Japan, England, Alaska, California, Maine, Mass., Miss., New york, and others. BTW, I have prints from Jock Sturges and Joyce Tenneson, too. Like Forrest Gump said...."you never know what you are going to get". Maybe next time.