The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

AlanS

Lumix G9, Zuiko ED 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 SWD. 4 image pano from this mornings walk along the river Wear....

scho

Trying high resolution mode again with the G9 and 12-35. Crop from the 80 MP file resampled in LR.

scho

Another refugee from the cold, outside world that recently appeared in our living room. Same setup as before with the G9 in high resolution mode. Lost some highlights in this one but detail is OK. I should do a mano a mano with the G9 high res vs my Pentax 645z. Resolution might stand up but I think the z might mop the floor with the G9 in a dynamic range comparison.

bensonga

My first visit to and first evening in Washington D.C. We will be here for 9 days so hope to visit many of the museums, art galleries etc.

Taken with a GX8 and the 12-35/2.8 lens. A pair of GX8s with the 12-35/2.8 and 35-100/2.8 lenses are still my goto travel kit.

Gary

Washington Monument

Korean War Memorial

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
The weather in Maasim. Photo taken at the exact same location as the family photo on the previous page. I didn't even move from my seat, just turned 45 degrees to the left. :)

GM5 with Zuiko 12mm f/2 @ f/2.8

scho

I just put out my bird feeder today for the winter feeding season and within 5 minutes this thing showed up. I'm confident that they will not be able to defeat this feeder after watching them try and fail last year (it has a motor in the base that spins them off if they manage to get to the perch at the bottom). G9 + 100-300 II.

scho

Quick hand held snap of red hibiscus. Plant was about 4 ft in front of a black LCD TV screen. G9 Lumix 100-300 @ 162 mm 1/10 sec f/8 ISO 3200.

AlanS

Another, G9, Zuiko ED 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 SWD,
View South to Raby Castle and the Yorkshire Dales N.P.

Nice shot Alan. I am using stitch a lot more these days now I am taking cruise holidays

Actually Ricoh - but you see what I mean.

Can you remind me how you put that mount round your images? I am sure I have asked before but can't remember the answer.

Tony

Thanks Alan,

I'm not a Photoshop user.

I think Qimage, which I do use, has a frame/mount system. I'll look into it.

Have a great day - smashing weather for photography.

Tony