The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images - ARCHIVED - FOR VIEWING ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcubell

2018-08-14-22-50-08-(A,Radius8,Smoothing4)-copy.jpg

There are very few places I would rather be than here at sunrise in the middle of a field of poppies in Tuscany in May.
Hasselblad X1D with the XCD 30mm lens. I combined a focus bracket of four images in Helicon Focus. Fortunately, it was very still.

stngoldberg

The colors on this house at first attracted my eye, but now I am intrigued with the fact that this house was inhabited by a great aunt of Claiborne Pell, the longest serving US Senator from Rhode Island. Senator Pell was an advid jogger; he ran by my house daily when he was at his home in Newport.
He was a quirky individual as described below.
Stanley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claiborne_Pell

M

mjr

Morning!

Harsh light yesterday but needed a walk about so grabbed a quick shot of the river. Despite a really dry summer, it's still looking pretty good.

stngoldberg

This is the SE side of this 1820 circa home on 3rd street in Newport. I’m curious about the wire outside of the house connected to the 2nd floor and the basement.
Is it internet,television or something else?
Stanley

Status
Not open for further replies.