The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Monochrome (first edition) with extras!

alandiekfuss

Hello,

I'm selling my beloved Leica Monochrome (first edition) with all the manuals/boxes/cables/battery/extra battery/thumbs up grip/and shutter button. Camera has zero marks/or scratches and is in mint condition. I treat all my equipment like a baby and this really does look as new as the day I bought it. This camera has given me some of the best images I've ever taken in my career. Unfortunately I just bought a new house and need some more funds. If you're interested in more photos of the body let me know.

Buyer pays for shipping/insurance. US only please. (I'm located in Seattle)
I've also attached a few images I've taken with the camera over the years. :)

Thanks!

Attachments

alandiekfuss

Hey guys!

I was out on a business trip and forgot to check this thread over the week.

Here's some answers to your questions.

1. It's the original sensor and it's working flawlessly. I did send it in 2 years back just for a routine check up since it was towards the end of the warranty. They just checked everything and said it was working great.

2. The garage shot was taken with the Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH 1.4. (my fav lens)

3. I actually don't know how to find the shutter actuations. I'll look up how to do that this weekend.

4. If you guys want anymore pics of the body I can totally do so.

5. Price is 3,300.

If you have anymore questions please PM me. :)

alandiekfuss

One more update:

Had a few questions on the sensor. It’s the original one and it’s working perfect. Since I bought the camera new in late 2013 Leica will replace the sensor for free if you have any troubles by end of 2018. I’ll make sure to supply an original receipt in case you want it replaced.

Thanks!!