The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Does anyone tryed the HTS on the X1D ?

daf

Hi guys,
Does anyone has tryed to put an hts on the x1D, with the X to H adpater ?
Does it work ? if yes, does it works the same way as with H, i mean does it make auto CA/distorsion correction in Focus ?
Thanks a lot
David

I did recently with HCD 24mm f/4, but am not yet ready to show the results properly. It works, no question. But no information about tilt and shift is transmitted to Phocus when importing, as H6D does. Don't know if CA/distortion correction is made automatically. Let me find out.

daf

I did recently with HCD 24mm f/4, but am not yet ready to show the results properly. It works, no question. But no information about tilt and shift is transmitted to Phocus when importing, as H6D does. Don't know if CA/distortion correction is made automatically. Let me find out.
Doesn't sound good:(
If it doesn't transmit the shift/tilt information focus probably can't correct for movement ....but, i eould be interesting to get a raw frim your test, i don't care if it is just a test picture... feel free to send me evebn a crappy shot :) so i can find by myself.
Best