The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Leica CL Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-56mm Lens (Black)

docdave37

Leica CL Mirrorless Digital Camera with 18-56mm Lens (Black)

black EP-CL Thumbs Up Grip from Match Technical

black Protector-CL Leather Case from Leica.

Leica cl display protective screen

I am selling the above items as a kit. The camera was purchased from popflash photo in California on Feb 15, 2018. It was a gift. It has only 67 shutter actuations. It is, therefore, virtually brand new and pristine. As a matter of fact, it never left the house.
I only tested it to see if everything works. Everything functions flawlessly. The camera is beautiful; the fit and finish is truly top shelf.
Alas, it is not a camera for me. If I am not going to use it, why keep it.

The full retail of the items is around $4300. I am asking $3400...quite a good deal given the low shutter usage. The case and thumbs up are brand new and
Purchased for this camera. I added the official Leica screen protector for the back.

I have sold many cameras on this site with 100% approval and satisfaction.

Thank you,

Dave Winiewicz

If you have any interest please send me an email:

[email protected]

Attachments