The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 645 afd w/ phase one p30 and lenses....

Rodrifoto

Greetings photographers. I am new to this forum and I am writing from Costa Rica. I commented that I have for sale a Mamiya 645afd with a Phase one P30 in its original aluminum box, plus lenses such as an 80mm f 2.8, 35mm f 3.5, 120mm D F4 and a 105-210 series C. Plus a 55-110 af to repair. The team I have it from new and in very good condition, what happens is that in my country is very difficult, almost impossible to buy lenses and accessories for this equipment, In addition the type of work I'm doing most require equipment like Nikon or canon for its ease of handling in external situations.
Sorry about my English. I hope I posted this in the right place.:eek:IMG_2885.jpgIMG_2881.jpgIMG_2883.jpg