The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Knorp

Recently I too became a proud Fuji-owner, when I bought a second hand Fuji G-kit.
And after taking the first few snaps last weekend, I'm looking now for a suitable thread for posting.

Now, the most active photo threads here are "Fun with the Fuji X" and "Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2".
But there seems to be no general Fuji thread nor a "Fun with the Fuji G" thread.

So I thought wouldn't it be nice to have a combined thread for all current and future Fuji X and G series cameras.
A thread name with no 'fun' in it, but with a 'funny' name nonetheless, so I was thinking of Mount Fuji Active

What do you guys think ? Continue with camera type specific threads or start a (this) new combined thread ?

[HR][/HR]
Anyway, I'd like to post here my Fuji images and see if the thread catches on and gathers momentum.
If not and it becomes a lonely place, I'll seek refuge elsewhere like Dante's place ... :rolleyes:

Krgds.

Last edited:

bensonga

Congrats on getting a GFX Bart!

I was surprised to see both a general "Fun with Fuji X__!" images thread and a separate thread just for X-Pro2/X-T2 images, but I guess some people thought the second generation X cameras were different enough to warrant a new image sharing thread.

If there is going to be another thread here for Fuji images, I would vote for having this thread be for the medium format G series only (from the current and all future generation G cameras). Of course, many Fuji G owners are already posting their images in the Medium Format forum.

Wish I had a GFX so I could post a few images here (or anywhere) someday.

Gary

Knorp

Well WTH - let's kick-off with this view on Amsterdam CS ...

| gfx-50s | gf 32-64 |

Note: posted this image already two days ago in the PAW thread ...

V

Vivek

Congrats, Bart! :)

Some day, I hope to join in with a GFX R. :)

rayyan

Congratulation Bart.

Just let’s have them images. Where...you folks decide;)

Have fun.

fotoism

Good lord! When I first saw the title I though Fujiyama has erupted! :ROTFL:

Congrats to your new camera and looking forward to seeing more pics from you.

Thorkil

Recently I too became a proud Fuji-owner, when I bought a second hand Fuji G-kit.
And after taking the first few snaps last weekend, I'm looking now for a suitable thread for posting.

Now, the most active photo threads here are "Fun with the Fuji X" and "Fun with the Fuji X-Pro 2 and X-T 2".
But there seems to be no general Fuji thread nor a "Fun with the Fuji G" thread.

So I thought wouldn't it be nice to have a combined thread for all current and future Fuji X and G series cameras.
A thread name with no 'fun' in it, but with a 'funny' name nonetheless, so I was thinking of Mount Fuji Active

What do you guys think ? Continue with camera type specific threads or start a (this) new combined thread ?

[HR][/HR]
Anyway, I'd like to post here my Fuji images and see if the thread catches on and gathers momentum.
If not and it becomes a lonely place, I'll seek refuge elsewhere like Dante's place ... :rolleyes:

Krgds.
Great idea to let us all get together, Bart!
:thumbs::thumbs:

Thorkil

Well WTH - let's kick-off with this view on Amsterdam CS ...

| gfx-50s | gf 32-64 |

Note: posted this image already two days ago in the PAW thread ...
..and congratulations with your GFX and fine entry-picture!:thumbup:
best thorkil

Knorp

Thank you everyone for all of your replies and encouraging words.
Let's just see how this thread develops ...:)

Knorp

Group of party goers

| gfx-50s | gf 32-64 |

From an other image a serious crop ...

| gfx-50s | gf 32-64 |

algrove

Like your images, but it would be even more interesting to indicate location,etc with each image. Thanks.

Knorp

Like your images, but it would be even more interesting to indicate location,etc with each image. Thanks.
Thanks and sorry for that, but since you lived here; it's the former NDSM shipyard located north from 'Het IJ'. Use Googlemaps and look for "NDSM, Amsterdam"

Screenshot 2018-10-04 at 22.24.26.jpg