The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

Pelorus

You had me momentarily excited that you might be a Fuji Photographer and you might be schlepping a yet-to-be-released longer lens and you might have inadvertently busted your NDA.:ROTFL: Oh well, we can but hope...

Oh just me too lazy to write | 1.4xTC | GF250 | ... :eek:

Knorp

You had me momentarily excited that you might be a Fuji Photographer and you might be schlepping a yet-to-be-released longer lens and you might have inadvertently busted your NDA.:ROTFL: Oh well, we can but hope...
Sorry about that, but what longer lens do you fancy that's still "schleppable" and affordable ?

Frankly, the GF250/4 plus 1.4xTC (350/5.6) is quite manageable by holding it to the tripod collar foot.
I can carry it for quite a long time.

Pelorus

Scheppable and affordable...there's the challenge. A fast long lens would be nice - the old standard 300/2.8 for instance or a 350/2.8 but it of course would be neither of those things.

Sorry about that, but what longer lens do you fancy that's still "schleppable" and affordable ?

Frankly, the GF250/4 plus 1.4xTC (350/5.6) is quite manageable by holding it to the tripod collar foot.
I can carry it for quite a long time.

PeterA

Bart - nice gets.

I've been mucking around since it has been too smoky to shoot much of anything so far this summer...picked up a fotodiax - Leica M to GFX adaptor..(dont ask why - why not?)

biglouis

This is where the 45/2.8 really comes into its own. What a great lens. Shot from the top of Garden at 120, a roof terrace, on 120 Fenchurch Street, right in the heart of the 'square mile' of the financial district of the City of London. If you follow the links to my Flickr stream you can see full sized jpegs. Both shots were handheld, front of the lens pressed to the glass of the barrier that surrounds the roof (I have a UV filter on to protect the front element) and bracketed (5 shots processed in HDREffex).

View to the West, the distinctive building is 20 Gracechurch Street, sometimes called the Jukebox Building. Obviously, St Paul's to the right and in the distance the stick-like BT Tower. Numerous other buildings.

View to the East, with Aldgate below and the start of Whitechapel. At full res I can see as far as Limehouse and even pick out the spire of Hawksmoor's St Annes Church.

Last edited: