The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Iq3-100

kdphotography

I think you should trade in your Nikon 850 for it.

:thumbs: :LOL:

p.s. The trade-in might be worthwhile if headed towards an IQ4

tcdeveau

mpb.com listed an IQ1 100 on ebay this time last year for ~$9k. still kinda kicking myself for not picking that one up but the back sold within an hour or two of being listed.

I've been following IQ sales on eBay for longer than I care to admit. They have that back on ebay (as well as another IQ3 100 in better physical condition for $18.9k). From what I've seen of mpb.com's Phase IQ store and ebay listings, they get pretty aggressive with pricing and start slashing the price if a back sits in inventory for too long, so it's worth checking them out and watching their listings if anyone is the market and can be patient (although of course you may not get the warranty or support you would if you purchased CPO through one of the dealers on the forum)

As Ken mentioned, purchasing and trading in towards an IQ4 150 could be an avenue for current non-phase owners to save some $$ on an IQ4 150