The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: ONA Union Street Messenger Bag in Smoke Gray Color, Waxed Canvas/Leather Trim

D&A

Hi All,

Up for sale is my ONA Union Street Messenger Bag in Smoke Gray Color, Waxed Canvas with Leather Trim. I simply have too many bags (and of which I will eventually list others). The very popular ONA bags are simply a great combination of functionality and subdued elegance.

Their waxed Canvas bags are specially treated to hold up to the elements and their divider design is very versatile to accommodate a laptop and a sizeable DSLR or rangefinder/mirrorless system, along with accessories for a outing or trip.

The link below shows the possible various configurations and measurements for the insides and outside of this bag. Current B&H price is $329 plus shipping. My price is $159 net to me plus shipping, which is more than "HALF" the price if purchased new. All ONA waxed canvas bags will quickly show similar wear as mine does upon use and thus if you plan to regularulary use your ONA bag, here's a chance to save a lot on its normal price. Here is the B&H link to details on this bag:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1141781-REG/ona_ona5_003gr_union_street_smoke.html

Description of the condition of my my particular UNION Street bag which I am the original owner and purchased new. ***Please note, the bright light used to take these images accentuates and highlights any scuffs or marks. Regular use wear can be seen in the pics shown below. I'd call the bag in 8+ condition. As lovely and functional (material provides element repellent) waxed canvas is, it easily shows scuffs and marks upon body contact and handling and thus easily shows wear upon use. That's the difference between regular canvas and waxed canvas. Therefore as seen, my bag shows a fair amount of these scuffs and marks. There are "NO" rips or tears and bag is fully intact. It "DOES" have all the dividers the bag comes with when new. Two large(tall) dividers, two short dividers, and one long divider that separates the laptop from the camera equipment. Of course each and every divider can be positioned anywhere or removed to create space, including the long laptop divider. I felt upon purchase that one side of stitching on the sliding shoulder pad looked a bit weak, so I had a shoe repair person put in some additional lines of stitching over the original stitching, for security. Its strictly on the side of the sliding leather shoulder pad. The ONA Union Street is extremely versatile bag for a wide variety of uses.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Dave (D&A)

Attachments

Last edited: