The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT - Leica 50mm ASPH

rcerick

I'm interested in trading my mint black Leica 50mm Summilux ASPH FLE - the legend - for a silver or titanium version in the same condition. The lens is in absolutely pristine condition and comes with all original boxes, packaging, documentation and accessories - exactly as it left the factory. I would rate it a 9.9 / 10 (and not a 10 only because it has been used by me). There are no scratches, marks or other signs of wear on it at all. 6 bit coded from the factory and fitted with a B+W 46mm 007 clear filter the day I bought it, so the front element (as well as the rear) is pristine. If you know this lens, there's really nothing that need be said about it.
No trades outside the Continental US.

IMG_7775 (1).jpgIMG_8011.jpgIMG_8012.jpgIMG_8013.jpgIMG_8014.jpgIMG_8015.jpgIMG_8016.jpgIMG_7585 (1).jpgIMG_7582-2.jpg

Red735i

If it is of any consequence to you, the Black lens is the lightest by 130 grams (4 ounces or so) compared to the Silver or other colored versions.
As you get older, that 4 ounces turns into 4 pounds. Or so it feels like.

magosak

I have one that fits the bill and I'd love to trade it for a black one, but unfortunately you are on the other side of the border :). Good luck.