The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 50 Shift in Hasselblad V mount

tony harmer

Custom made Mamiya 50 shift lens in Hass V mount. Can also be adapted to Pentax 645 with an adapter (included)

If you are looking for a cheapish wide lens with shift this is your guy.

$450.

contact me [email protected] for faster reply and more photos if needed.

IMG_3085.jpg

anyone

Just out of curiousity (I won't buy the lens, since I'm already covered in this focal length): will the Mamiya cover the 6x6 frame, and how much shift is still left?

tony harmer

Just out of curiousity (I won't buy the lens, since I'm already covered in this focal length): will the Mamiya cover the 6x6 frame, and how much shift is still left?

That is a great question, as I have never used this on a 6x6. I will say it covers a 645 frame with minimal vignetting. I have only been using this on digital though so that's not quite a fair comparison.