The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya DM33/Leaf Aptus II/7 Digital Back (AUS)

Pelorus

For sale is a Mamiya DM33, this is a Mamiya branded Leaf Aptus II/7. If you are reading this then you know about fat pixel backs and the lovely tonal and colour rendition from these backs. The back has a Mamiya mount.

Shot count is an amazing 1323!

The back and sensor are in great condition. The previous owner managed to rub the paint around the bezel and touched it up with black paint. This can be seen in one of the pictures.

The back comes with both covers, charger, 3 batteries.

I'm asking USD$2,250 net to me. I'm happy to have sensible conversations about price but let's not get into a low ball conversation.

I'd prefer to sell in Australia, but if you want this back, then I'm happy to talk. International shipping may require you to leave the batteries behind...it will be up to you to ascertain that nor will it be a reason to void the sale.

My dealer in Melbourne will be happy to vouch for me. He in turn is known to Doug Peterson from DT.

Photos Here

Pelorus

Let's bump this up and in the spirit of the season let's take the price to USD$2,100

I'd like to see someone using this back. Talk to me.

Pelorus

Bump to see if we can move this during 2019...and a price reduction, probably the last:

USD$1,900 net to me. This back is too good to be sitting waiting for an owner.

Pelorus

Ok, let's get this moving USD$1,700 net to me.

I'd really like to see someone getting use from this back. It's a great back and I'd still be using it but for having bought an alternative.

Talk to me, let's get this on the back of your camera.

Pelorus

Somebody talk to me about this back!

USD$1,500 net to me. It's a beautiful back that I'd really like to see in someone's hands to use.