The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Steven Friedman Phase One Artist Talk and California Coastal Shoot in San Francisco

stevenfr

I will be giving a Artist Talk and a Coastal Shoot in San Francisco February 5th and 6th with Bear Images at 196 Mississippi Street. The coastal shoot is on Feb 5th at 7:30 AM, and the talk is in the 6th at 1PM. To RSVP contact Bear Images at [email protected] Hopefully, I will get to meet some of you.

Info below.

Seeing Landscapes: The Creative Process Techniques and concepts to develop your eye in creating stunning landscape images with Steven Friedman Immerse yourself in the landscape.

Steven will open your eyes to landscape nature photography. He will explain how he came across the subject, and then explain the creative and technical process behind each image, sharing his adventures and his love of the wilderness along the way. Learn practical compositional photography techniques to capture the visual potential of the environment around you; composing pictures that have much more impact and interest. Learn how to visualize your images, add design elements to your composition to maximize impact, and how to shoot to the edges of the light. Steven will explore and analyze a range of images from his portfolio of images to help you understand how creating your own eye for composition can results in thought-provoking and enduring photographs.

Attachments

jng

Steven,

Drat! I would love to go out with you on the coastal shoot but won't be in town on the 5th. However I'll try my best to shake free on the 6th and let Jim and Karla know if I can make it to that day's event. Looking forward to meeting you one way or the other, one of these days.

John

stevenfr

Hi John

That is a drag. I am sure it will be fun. I am really looking forward to the shoot and the talk.

I may go to Yosemite to shoot for four days before the event. Hopefully you can make it to the talk, I look forward to meeting you.

Steven

Steven,

Drat! I would love to go out with you on the coastal shoot but won't be in town on the 5th. However I'll try my best to shake free on the 6th and let Jim and Karla know if I can make it to that day's event. Looking forward to meeting you one way or the other, one of these days.

John