The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Like Notifications

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Hey everyone! It's been a good long while since I've been around. Hope all is well.

I've recently started receiving email notifications that images I've posted in the past are being "liked". Of course I certainly appreciate that and am honored. However, given that it's been over a year since I've posted anything here and all of the notifications are coming from one user name, it feels odd.

Is there a way to turn off email notifications for my user name and account? I've de-selected the options under "settings" that have to do with emails (from other members, administrators, etc.) but I'm not sure that effects an auto generated email when someone gives me a thumbs up.

Weird I know, but still, better safe than sorry.

Thanks!
Tim