The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 lens

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
I'm selling my beloved Nocti f/0.95 lens as part of my effort to downsize and consolidate my systems. It has a couple of small paint chips and the edge of the lens shade has some wear, but otherwise in good condition. The glass is spotless as it was never used without a UV filter. It includes the original box and paperwork, but he leather bag is missing. I had an exhibition in Washington, DC, of work shot with this lens four years ago.

I will pay shipping, insurance, and PayPal fees. International sales will be considered, though actual shipping fees will apply. Returns in seven days for any reason okay if buyer pays return shipping. I will only ship to an approved PayPal address.

Cost: $6,750

_Z6A2432.jpg_Z6A2433.jpg_Z6A2434.jpg_Z6A2439.jpg_Z6A2440.jpg_Z6A2437.jpg

TimothyHyde

Subscriber Member
Still available. I will throw in a B+W XS-Pro ND Vario 1-5 Nano (variable neutral-density filter), useful for using the lens wide-open in daylight.