The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Feeler : WTT Fuji GFX100 for your H6D-100c

Frederic

Looking to switch back to a MFDB as I no longer need a compact high resolution system.

I'm about to order a brand new CFV50 IIc but then the H6D-100c is tempting... This is probably a long shot but if someone is interested in discussing such a trade (back only would be ok too), let's talk !
I also have the GFX32-64, GFX100-200, Steelsring EF adapter, RRS L-plate, etc. Everything located in France, can meet in person within the EU if Covid regulations let us do so.

Thanks
Frederic

View attachment 150385

vjbelle

It's a shame you can't make the '100' work for you as the Hassy DB is a step backwards sensor/camera wise. However that has nothing to do with your technical needs. I have both platforms (Phase 4150, Fuji 100 and Actus) so have all bases covered. Have you considered using your '100' in portrait and shifting 13mm LR to get a 4X3? That effectively turns your 70mm Rody into a 50mm FOV. That may not reach your goal but just thought I would add the 2C.......

Victor B

Frederic

Hey Victor,

The Fuji has worked perfectly well and served my needs (light and high-res MF setup). Now weight is no longer an issue for my work this would be an opportunity to shoot tech and view cams again. And yes, I'm fully aware of the constraints and limitations of non-BSI sensors (had an IQ3-100 before).

Thanks for the stitching hint, but for architecture a 50mm FOV without image circle left would be too limited indeed. I don't need super wide or huge movements though, I've worked with a HR32 - HR50 combo for years.