The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hasselblad 203FE modified for Digital, Lenses and Accessories.

MKK

For sale is my very clean Hasselblad 203 FE which has been modified for use with Hasselblad digital backs. The camera, Lenses and all accessories are all in excellent condition, fully functional, free of defects. Glass is free of fungus, scratches, haze or blemishes. Shutters all working well on CF lenses.

1- Hasselblad 203FE with E12 film back and Carl Zeiss Planar CFE 80mm. Camera and lens caps, Artisan and Artist strap plus the original Hasselblad strap. Acute Matte d focussing screen and the standard cross hair screen in a case. All recently serviced and cleaned. €3500

2- Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Planar FE 110mm F2. Slight signs of usage, has recently been serviced and cleaned. both caps and shade . €1750

3- Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Sonnar CFE 180mm F4. Very clean hardly used lens. Both caps and leather pouch. €1350

4- Hasselblad Carl Zeiss Distagon FE 50mm 2,8. Hardly used in great condition. Both caps and filter. €950

5- Hasselblad Teleconverter 1.4XE. Good clean condition with pouch. €300

6- Hasselblad E12 film back with matching insert. Very good condition. €350

7- Hasselblad Quick release S #45144. Good condition. €80

8- Hasselblad Quick release plate S. €40

9- Hasselblad Extension Tubes 32E x 2. Good condition, each €40

10- Hasselblad Prism Finder PM45 plus magnifier. Very good condition. €380

11- Hasselblad Chimney finder 90°. Good condition. €120

12- Hasselblad Snap-Lock Flash Grip 45169. Very good condition. €150

All prices are nett to me and not including postage.

Thank you.

MKK

I somehow cannot upload images. Please contact me if interested and I will mail them Thanks