The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithDM

Ref posts #19300 & #19305, all I am seeing are little blue boxes with a white question mark in them. Clearly other people are seeing photos, judging by the 'Likes'.
???

Audii-Dudii

Ref posts #19300 & #19305, all I am seeing are little blue boxes with a white question mark in them. Clearly other people are seeing photos, judging by the 'Likes'.
???
Er, sorry about that!

The reason(s) for this can vary, but it happens sometimes with certain browsers.

Try using another one, such as Google Chrome.

Last edited:

mediumcool

Er, sorry about that!

The reason(s) for this can vary, but it happens sometimes with certain browsers.

Try using another one, such as Google Chrome.
Fine with macOS Safari; just tested Chrome, and that’s working OK too. I went back three weeks of Keith’s posts.

KeithDM

Fine with macOS Safari; just tested Chrome, and that’s working OK too. I went back three weeks of Keith’s posts.
Odd - I'm using macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 & Safari 11.0.3. Just fired up Safari on my iPad Mini - blank boxes. Ditto with Chrome on the iPad. Very strange.

Internaut

Off to Lanzarote, Sunday, and I've still not finished going through December's photos. A varied bunch, processed this week. All with the A7II and FE 4/24-70.

Matagorda Sculpture 02
by Jason Hindle, on Flickr

Puerto Del Carmen Old Town 04

Puerto Del Carmen Old Town 06

Puerto Del Carmen Old Town 07

Between Puerto Del Carmen and Puerto Calero by Jason Hindle, on Flickr

Matagorda Sculpture 06

Above The Rubicon

Castillo de las Coloradas

Across The Rubicon

Playa Blanca Centre Under Mixed Light by Jason Hindle, on Flickr

seb

For a theatre piece they needed some colorful pictures of the "Botanischer Garten". As it was sunny this morning I took the chance before work and did the necessary shots. I like them even though there is a little bit too saturated. :)

Botanischer Garten Zurich
(a7RII + Loxia 21/2.8)

seb

well... :)

Birding
(a7RII + Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2)

SIA Building

Watercolors

Status
Not open for further replies.