The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb

Hiking with the family around the Schnebelhorn. We had a wonderful day but also a short cloudy part when we went up to the summit. All of us were glad about this inconvenience. :D

Schnebelhorn
(a7RII + Voigtländer Nokton 40/1.2)

The Ute

The Tokina Firin is an uber lens.
I'd rate it right there w the Loxia.
And it has AF.

Here's a couple of more examples.

(Keep in mind these are shot handheld too)

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
At this time of year I usually dig deep into the brains of the mighty RX100/3 and select the in-camera watercolour mode.

Then I go for a walk in an arboretum.

This one is Batsford Arboretum, near Moreton in Marsh, Glos.

gurtch

Starting to get the hang of photographing with "the wrong eye" after the stroke in my left (dominant) eye left me partially blind. This was made in Barnegat Light NJ recently----we have had some beautiful skies lately!
A7RII with 16-35mm lens at 16mm. Embracing couple and their shadow added in post processing from another shot made several years ago.
Thanks for looking.
Dave in NJ
D775 framed.jpg

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
The Holocene extinction, otherwise referred to as the Sixth or Anthropocene extinction, is the ongoing extinction event of species during the present Holocene epoch, mainly as a result of human activity!!

Status
Not open for further replies.