The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun With Sony Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 7792

"Court of the Patriarchs"
Zion NP
A7RII/ Tamron 24mm f 2.8
Mike, excellent work. The compositions, colors, sharpness and DOF are outstanding. Looks like the Virgin River is really full this time of year. I've never been to Zion in February. Thanks for sharing.

Joe

Shac

More with the A9+100-400+1.4

American coot

Ring-necked drake

American Widgeon drake

2 different Pairs of Northern Shoveller ducks in flight

The Ute

Mike, excellent work. The compositions, colors, sharpness and DOF are outstanding. Looks like the Virgin River is really full this time of year. I've never been to Zion in February. Thanks for sharing.

Joe
Thanks for kind words Joe
You are more than welcome
The pleasure is all mine
The 1st half of the Winter was very wet
It's been dry lately
I always try and go to Zion in the Winter when the tourism is down

scho

Cayuga Inlet at Steamboat Landing and the Ithaca Farmers Market. Sony A7RII Samyang AF 45/1.8. I'll be taking a couple of trips to the Caribbean region soon to escape the cold for awhile and decided to take the tiny RX100M6 on the first trip to Isla Mujeres to celebrate my wife's 20th leap year birthday with son and daughter. On the second longer trip cruising the Caribbean it will be the Sony A7RII with 3 small AF primes: Samyang 18/2.8, Samyang 45/1.8, and Sony FE 85/1.8.

Shac

A9+100-400
Song Sparrow

Northern Shovellers

Mallard preening

A7R3+100-400
Long-billed Dowitcher

Greater Yellowlegs with L-b Dowitcher behind

Status
Not open for further replies.