The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Regional Pro Photographer Section

iiiNelson

In my search for wedding photographers it's come to my attention that I've become a lot more discerning over who I'd pay to provide a memorable service. Many of the "top" photographers on Google that I've run across are decent or excellent in their craft and their galleries tend to just show non-offensive yet non-creative wedding portraiture.

Maybe it's just me but I think there are some of the best around the world that regularly show images here but here's no way to easily seek them without knowing them since many people stick to the forums for their respective brands. It would be great to allow them and other members a section to easily seek or services by region if ever they were looking for wedding, graduation, event, portraits, etc. Maybe you could even charge a small fee up front or do a commission for services rendered - on a honor system or whatever it is you deem best if it were to be monetized.

iiiNelson

Thanks and yes I thought so too so I hit my quota for three great ideas this year before the end of the third month.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Way ahead of the game my friend. Hmmm give me the final four winner now so I can bet on it. I'm actually hearing U of A here in AZ.

iiiNelson

The fiancé is from Lexington and I'm from Houston but if I chose another team over those other Wildcats from Kentucky she wouldn't be happy.