The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MOD or ADMIN Please help! Something wrong with my Account! - resolved, sorry nothing

just4fun

Hi
few days ago, I log in Forum and receive some kind of warning message, I was not pay attention so I don't know what was that all about...
Then I go to my Inbox message, I can't access any message in there, plus, today, I saw I have like a hundred of "likes received"" then after I click on, I don't see anything either.
Please, Mod or Admin, take a look at my account and fix it!
Best Regards
Sonny

drofnad

re: MOD or ADMIN Please help! Something wrong with my Account! - resolved, sorry nothing

I find similar results : although I'm told that I have 7 msg.s stored (out of 250 allowed), both of my two defined folders (Inbox, Sent) claim and show "0" msg.s ; and, I also saw some Likes indicated, but clicking on that URLink got nothing shown of this.
!?
-d.