The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy Thanksgiving

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Wow it's the Holidays already the famous Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is on. Time flys but taking the day out to be with your family and give thanks for what we have is very special. To all our members here at GetDPI the staff here wishes you the very best . Peace , Harmony, love and Understanding are the days top priority to live by. For me it's about my two grandkids as I hit that magic number in a week of 60. Have a Great Day to ALL our members.

docmoore

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Thank you Guy!

With every day that passes I am reminded how precious are
life, friendships and family.

But a thread without pictures ...

Bless you one and all

Bob

pegelli

Posted elsewhere as well, but thanks Guy and Bob and also a wholehearted Happy Thanksgiving from me to all GetDPI members.

Might be a bit strange for a European to celebrate Thanksgiving, but we lived in the US twice for some time and that habit never wore off :D

Actually, we're have some other ex US expat Europeans over next saturday for our Turkey dinner. This is from a few years back :cool: