The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Happy 10th Anniversary GetDPI?

Shashin

Well, faster than you can get a Hasselblad X1D delivered to your door, it seems the 10th anniversary of GetDPI has arrived--if I have been reading the old posts right (you don't have a post before 2007).

Jack, Guy, and Bob, well done and congrats.

So, what do you have planned? Gear giveaways to your favorite members? Surely you must have an unused camera bag in your closet you don't use. There is nothing a little Lysol can't cure...

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
GetDPI first !

When was the exact date of the GetDPI launch ?

Let's make it a National Day of Photographic Devotion in order to strengthen our bonds to the GetDPI community :lecture:
That would be great, that would be absolutely fantastic.
GetDPI is the best community in the world. We've got all the best members.
All the other communities have failed. They are total scumbags.
Luminous Landscape, total disaster.
FM Forum is not even a real forum. It's a fake forum. Fred should be in jail.
We've got the Slow Day Here thread, it's the best thread in the world. You'll love it, it's great.
And we've got The Slippery Slope Chief, the strongest buyer on the entire internet. Amazing energy, gotta love him.
It's true. It's the best community God ever created. It is.
Let's build a great wall to protect us against nasty members from the other forums.
We've got one and a half million members, which is more members than all other forums together. It's true.
And not a single time have you seen any member leave GetDPI to visit another forum. Zero! It's ridiculous!
They can't beat us. Can't do it. Total losers.
Besides we have the Sunset Bar, which is the greatest bar of all time. It's just unbelievable!
Can't wait to meet you all there
:lecture:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
We went public October 30th 2007. Geez I was a little pup than. Lol

I have more posts than anyone. You all have a lot of catching up to do